Download GrandCMS for free
1. Upload all of the files and folders to your server from the "Upload" folder, place them in your web root. The web root is different on some servers, cPanel it should be public_html/ and on Plesk it should be httpdocs/.
2. Rename config-dist.php to config.php and admin/config-dist.php to admin/config.php
3. Make sure the needed folders and files are writeable.
4. Make sure you have installed a MySQL Database which has a user assigned to it
DO NOT USE YOUR ROOT USERNAME AND ROOT PASSWORD
5. Visit the site homepage e.g. http://www.example.com or http://www.example.com/site/
6. You should be taken to the installer page. Follow the on screen instructions.
7. After successful install, delete the /install/ directory from ftp.
Licence: GNU GPL License
Manual: GrandCMS documentation